Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dinner with Nate

Hey all,

Its been a fairly nice and relaxing Sunday today. I slept in a bit this morning after staying up late last night, and I finally gave up on the sketchy and thing facial hair and shaved away everything but my goatee.

At about 10:00 Tracy and I met Rob and Revi at the dosa place, and the group of us ventured over to commercial street. I found some very cool things there (not for myself ^_^), and I think that we all had a fun time. Revi had to leave a bit early to go do an interview for one of her projects, and Rob, Tracy, and I had lunch in that area before heading back to the office in Sadashivanagar. Mainly just checked email and such at the office, though I had several excellent games of ping-pong with Rob (and I actually won the second one!).

I went home, putzed about, and wrote email to a bunch of people through the afternoon, then started to upload my pictures from the last week and a half to facebook. Around this time Nate Pinkney emailed me, reminding me that he (and Prof. Harris) were also in Bangalore! We met at 7PM and the three of us (Tracy joined Nate and I) headed down to the Cohiba club on MG road for dinner. It was really cool chatting about what he is up to (helping Prof. Harris with stuff for the next edition of his book) and how he likes India. The number of random Mudders in India is becoming ridiculous, and will be even more so after Elaine and Greg get here (which is soon!!! ^_^_^).

Since dinner I've just been working to get all of my pictures uploaded, commented, and tagged on Facebook. That process is now complete, and here are the links to all the new albums! Enjoy!

Bylakuppe
A week with Dad
Nels Birthday
Random Weekend Pictures

Cheers,
Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's *Pinckney*. Note the c. =P