Friday, June 22, 2007

Photos and a Wedding!

Well, maybe I'm over promising with the title. First of all, I've uploaded photos to facebook up to the last week or so. I have three albums overall up for India stuff so far, which can be found at:

http://claremont.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2044306&l=274a7&id=13300735
http://claremont.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043088&l=35476&id=13300735
http://claremont.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2043086&l=55067&id=13300735

I will try to get the photos from the past weekend at Mysore up sometime in the next few days.

Guess what cool thing happened today! I guess the title gives it away, but I have been invited to a wedding! The guy who sits next to me at work is getting married on July 12th and he invited me ^_^. The invitation is especially spectacular. It is in a huge envelope that is scented by sandalwood! I'll put some pictures up soon. I'm really exited and hope that the wedding will be loads of fun!

Also, I'm posting this stuff kinda late (its about 1AM here) because we had something like a 2 hour power outage at our apartment tonight :-{. We wandered up to the roof, hung out there for a while, then came back down to the apartment and passed around Nels's Nintendo DS and played "Elite Beat Agents". Fun times, but the power is on again and I am happy ^_^.

Tomorrow Tracy and I are going to tour around Bangalore a little bit. We're currently planning on at least visiting a couple of the parks in the city, and I'm really looking forward to that. I'm also looking forward to finally catching up on my sleep a little bit (I've been staying up late and waking up at 7:30AM every night for the past week!).

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Jason

No comments: