Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Things to do when you wake up early

Well, its about 5:00 in the morning here. I just wrote yesterday’s blog post and figured I would start a little on today’s. I think that I am still not adjusted to the jet lag. I fell asleep for a few hours around 9PM last night, then woke up at 11PM, then woke up at 2:30AM and have been waking up every hour since then. I finally got tired of it (and felt rested enough to actually move my body out of bed) and just got up. I’m running out of shirts to wear for work, so I’m hoping that the laundry I put out in the hamper today will get done. I also need to recover some clothing that was taking for washing at the last place I stayed and I haven’t seen since! Today is also that day I sign up for my Citibank account (so I can be paid! Oh, and I found out that I’m going to be making less than the minimum tax bracket in India, so I don’t even have to file a tax return in India!!! Happy Day!). Hopefully I will also be able to get a SIM card for my cell phone so that I can actually start using it for calls! That’s all for now, and we shall see what the rest of the day brings!

Addendum: I spent some time after this taking a bunch of pictures and putting them on my computer. Hopefully I'll get those on the internet in the next 12 or so hours!

Cheers,

Jason

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jason,

The typical rule for jet lag is that you need a day to adjust for every hour of time difference. That means, unfortunately, that you're probably going to be adjusting to jet lag for quite a while still.